27 January 2008

Sunday rest

"May cause dizziness"

Well, last nights sleep was so much better but wowzer, my head has been muddled today. Took my antibiotics at 9ish in the morning and went back to sleep. Heard my door buzzer around 11:oo or 11:30 and got up to get the intercom. Whoa, by the time I walked to five steps, I realized I was quickly loosing focus, things were spinning, and if I didn't sit on the floor I was going to hit the floor. Missed whomever rang me but I didn't faint :) A few times during the day I noticed I was rather dizzy then I remembered on of the side effects is that the med causes lower blood pressure and, thus, possibilities of dizziness. Well, I already have rather low bp (once I freaked a nurse out so; she ran out of the room to get the doctor - she'd never registered such a low reading). So I'm trying to drink more fluids and I'll pick up some sports drink to keep my bp up tomorrow. Boy, my place quickly became cluttered with my various meds and comfort nesting material for the week plus I've been medically confined to my 400 sq. ft. of NYC. Now where did I put the cat? Ah, she's been doubling as a wriggly heating pad :x

No comments: